Monday, July 13, 2009

Oh well...

The streamyx connection at home is fucked up so i can't really blog in comfort right now...
i'm stuck with hauling my laptop to class everyday just so i can read my friends' blogs and check my Facebook. So, thank God for UiTM's WiFi, yea it's unbelievably slow, but it's the only thing helping right now.

It's 9.51 on a Tuesday morning and we're watching P. Ramlee's Kassim Selamat for Asian Lit class.

I'm so effing hungry.

I'm also very sleepy.

Absofuckinglutely amazing this feeling is!!!

3 comments:

bella muerte said...

Haaa...
Nak tgk ramai2 jugak!

Dang u bloody fever!!

Anonymous said...

wah korunk tengok citer P Ramlee eh ntuk klas Asian literature??

Beshnyer!

Stephanie Morris said...

Mas, haha...p. ramlee je, astro Prima ade!

Toni, amik literature laaa...sape suruh amik counskeling? hahahaa