Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Won! yay!

Okay, so entered this Word Triathlon thingy in campus just now. we had to complete a crossword puzzle, an anogram and answer these questions regarding animal babies. (what is a baby aligator? alibaby..aha)

guess what?? I WON!! woot! woot! and with a score of 92 summore...:))

so as the first prize, i got MPH vouchers worth rm80. not much, but it's high time i get new books to fall in love with.

special thanx goes to L, because she pushed me to enter at the very last minute, and helped me a lot too! even though she kene marah by the organizers! hehe...that's y i love her!
my classmates helped too! thanx guys!

all in all, a jolly good day in campus! except for one or two mishaps. but we're good, or we will be good.heh. yay!

5 comments:

bella muerte said...

Sebab Linda tau Aafin tere..
Sebab tu lah Linda suruh Aafin enter!

Ridhwan A. said...

AAfin mmg terer!!!

Stephanie Morris said...

I terer sbb kwn2 i terer!
behind every successful idiot, there are more idiots..hahahah
Luv u L & R!

Ridhwan A. said...

love u too!!!

Isumaru said...

hahaha.. congrats!!!

;P