Wednesday, February 27, 2008

friends.sisters.heart.soul

You know what...i've been going on and on about life laa, my half hearted love laa, my kitten laa..but i've never talked about the people that matter the most to me. Linda and Kak D! they're my housemates, my bestfriends and my sisters. i love them to death and would do anything for them.

That's maslinda ayu anak zainal and she basically my rock. she has answers for everything (eventhough sumtimes they're crap) and she can cheer me up anytime i tell her to (sit, roll over..etc..). she's the most pendek in the house but she got the biggest butt! hahahah..she's loud, bossy and sengal sumtimes but i'd love her all the same even if she was the sengalest person on earth!!!

Kak D is the mummy and my poofy pillow when i need it. and we love her coz sometimes she can be really clueless in such a cute way u cannot really marah her. she loves to put on loud music until we pekak and she loves her lappy a lot!! Kak D is really comel when she gets all excited about something, she won't stop talking...haha.. that's my Kak D! and i love her!!

so that's my family away from family and we live together like one in our home.our home. we cry, we laugh, we curse and we swear. i love you guys and won't trade you for 10 million bucks (100 million? i'll think abt it.) love you guys. xoxo-FinZ

No comments: