Thursday, September 10, 2009

Inside Joke.

Remember when your mom used to shove ridiculous things in your mouth, and then said it was good for you but then it tasted like a dead cockroach's arse?

Well, for me it was tofu...or "tahu" in Malay.



The Devil




But then, just to make your mom happy, and to see that smile on her face, u try to eat it, you try to digest it (eventhough it makes you want to vomit blood out of your eyes, you still wanna try)

I'm trying...
I'm trying like a bitch!



Seriously, nothing good comes out of loving Tahu




Finally, you start to realise, the more you see something you hate, the more you hate it....ugghh







Oh....glory!

I hope you're laughing, bitches!!
S.M

10 comments:

bella muerte said...

Sigh.

Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Stephanie Morris said...

Aye.

mrazz said...

i think u can put it in the spaghetti goreng of yours.
eh,but then u masak for tofu. heh?
what im saying.

bella muerte said...

Tahu bakar. Tu baru sedap. Dead and somehow macam kosong.

Stephanie Morris said...

Aboy, wht you saying?

1. I was not the who cooked the spaghetti.

2. I am not a babysitter

3. I will never babysit someone I'd probably "accidentally" stab and then stab again. That's just cruel.

Savvy?

mrazz said...

owh really. sorry for the misunderstanding.
maybe you should try tahu bakar from the middle east.
theres one article ive read, they serve the best tahu bakar ever. ypu'll be eating like there is no tomorrow, while entertained by a solo guitar performer.
but jangan lama2 sangat kat situ, because you'll be preach about religion and all if you stayed to long.
i hav no idea why.

Hazween said...

eh ape spaghetti goreng2 ni...aku yg masak k...?
jst so happens i like cooking....
im nt a freakin babysitter too...

Adderly Shaharudin said...

Gasp! I hate tofu too!

... and the close up of the tofu... =.="

Stephanie Morris said...

Aween, we know ur not a babysitter...tapi mee smalam sedap k!! nak lagi nanti!



Addy, i have tahu coming out of my eyes...
My tears and blood are tahu...
Ugghhh...

bella muerte said...

aah Aween! sedap kaw! nnt masak lagi..