Sunday, March 22, 2009

Well, What D'ya know...

I just got through the longest weekend of my life...

The Malaysian Debating Open Championships in MMU Melaka..

Didn't do too good...but hey, it's all in the learning process. I got to meet my friends from all over Malaysia, and made new friends from here and there...we had fun basically, and for the first time, I wasn't the only team from my campus, this time, we sent 3 teams...it felt better to know that you're not going to the ups and downs alone. It felt like we were amongst family...especially that last round! hehe...talk about major debate fuck-ups and first impressions. Kudos!

Congrats to the junior teams on your first tournament, and might i say, you guys sailed through with ferocity and honour! KBM style!

Thanks to:

Pn. Aida
Mdm. Jo
Mdm. Naga
Hafeez
Noel
Yati
Ard
Adah
Pali
Adderly
Qayyum

With sincere hope that your support for the debate club will remain...



KBM
signing out

3 comments:

Nadzrah said...

insyallah..
go KBM debaters!!
go go!!

Adderly Shaharudin said...

yay me :p

Stephanie Morris said...

Adderly!
hehe
thanks for stopping by! :P