Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged by Aimi!

Ok, so, sorta got tagged by Aimi...so now i have to write 7 cool/weird/bizzarro things about me... I hope ur ready, bitches!

1. I have this thing, when people talk about something and I'm eavesdropping, I won't keep quiet like other people do, I jump in and start asking "ape, weh?". (a bit kampung, but wht the hell, there's a "timah" in all of us)

2. I'm a sneeze-a-holic. If i feel like I'm about to sneeze, i don't keep it in, instead i force it out...drives my friends crazy.

3. I love NOSE shoes. they drive me crazy like up the wall crazy. it doesn't matter if they are on sale or just plain expensivo, if i have the dough, i'd by them. nothing beats the fresh smell of a new NOSE recyclable box with a pair of to die for high-heeled goodies just waiting for me to go dancing in them. but, in contrast, i hate walking around in shopping malls for hours without a specific purpose. i guess i'm a man in that sense.

4. I hate it when someone lies, then i find out the truth, in a horrible way or from someone else. if you're gonna lie, lie intelligently. perfect the art and make sure it's full proof. if you don't you're just making yourself look dumber than you already are. please.

5. I think I sound really good when i sing and look really hot when i dance. i really do.

6. I cannot seem to bring myself to fall for a guy who's my age or younger than me. i tried, failed miserably. Simply because i think that men actually act and think two years younger than their age. So, i go for older men. Not old, just old-er. get it?

7. I can be a real bitch and a half and a pain in ur ass and you would never see it coming. ever.

4 comments:

Ridhwan A. said...

Love #1...

Zulfahmi said...

No #5...
HAhAHAHAhAha
:D

Stephanie Morris said...

:P

bella muerte said...

I read #5 and straight away i did the hand thingy from the mouth to the ears.

Ridhwan's trademark.