Sunday, October 26, 2008

Online Drama.

I love IM-ming. Always have, always will. some people would think that this allows me to be someone i'm not. who's gonna know right? but it is quite the opposite actually. When i'm in cyber space, i get to be exactly who I am, and the best part is, it is judgement free. no one cares who you are, no one judges. there are people who lie about who they are and shit, but hey, that's not me.

However, there are certain things i can do without when i'm logged onto my Yahoo! Messenger.

1. Some guy wanting to talk about sex but doesn't have the balls to say it, instead he says "hey, you ni open-minded tak". so, if i say i am, then i should automatically start harassing you with my emoticons, is that it? get a dictionary. i'll give you a hint; open-minded does not mean sex maniac.

2. People who abuse the availability of my webcam. if i deny you access, it means i don't want you, a stranger, to see me in the comfort of my own home. do not say i'm sombong just because i don't "feel" you. eghh..

3. People who abuse the "buzz" function. hello, it's there so as for you to alert me if ur online. if we're already chatting and i, let's say, delay my reply for like 4 seconds, you can wait.

4. Impatient people. these people actually merajuk if i reply a tad bit late. wtf? are we in the 1st grade? obviously if i'm online, then i'll be doing other things as well. surfing the net, dl-ing songs. my world does not revolve around you, thank you very much.

5. i have a bone to pick with Yahoo!. so, you created the "appear offline" function. kudos! i love it! but then, you created the "see who's offline" function. hmm...out of all the nerds, geeks and smart people working for Yahoo! not one of you guys stood up and said "hey, that defeats the purpose!" well i'm gonna say it..it defeats the fucking purpose. erghhhh..

Okay, that's all i can think of right now. Don't get me wrong, there are still a lot of things I love about YM. hehe...i get to blabber with my friends for free and its so fun to get to know new people who can actually turn out to be very pleasant and we could actually be friends for a very long time. Viva le YM! ;-)

2 comments:

bella muerte said...

Heh.

Manusia ni memamg pelik. Kalau tak pelik, bukan manusia namenye.

Suddenly I'm all philosophical and shit.

Wakakakakakakakaka !!!!!

Ridhwan A. said...

agree with no. 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!