Tuesday, April 22, 2008

D-Day.Letting Go.I Need Help.

Its judgement day, folks! and i am........................SO NOT READY! hahaha...structures finals is the day after 2morrow..and i still feel like it's months away. which shows why i'm still blogging instead of studying, still watching movies instead of reading my notes and still crapping when i should be talking quantum physics! haih...PLEH~!

Btw, i'm back in melaka now. where it's not so foreign, but i miss home pulak! hmm...fickle! anyways, being home and all gave me some time to think about stuff. you know, life. my life...which is a soap opera if you ask me.(seriously, it's sooo true, it scares even me sometimes). well, when i started to sort out things, i found out that i am scared of a lot of things. I'm scared of losing my mum and dad, of losing my friends, and of losing the stability(sort of) that i have in life right now. i mean, what if..just what if everything is gone, what then? but then, i stop and look at the now, and not the "what could be's". and i've decided that living in the now is the best thing ever!!! no one knows what could happen in the future and some of us dread the thought of it, but the thing is, if we get too stressed about what will happen, we lose track of what is happening, and that would be a shame!

I have decided to take things as they come and to not be afraid of opportunities and of new horizons. i think it's about time! i need a change! hahahah...look out world here i come! yeehaaaa(and then the music stops and i fall flat on my butt) but nevermind, dusting myself off, and trying again! and again, and again, and again...yay!

No comments: