Thursday, March 27, 2008

My One True Love.

When you were a kid, the only love you knew was that of your parents. in fact, i bet you didnt even know what it was. they hugged you, kissed you, smiled at you, laughed with you, fed you, gave you money etc...well, as far as you, a kid, were concerned, that was what parents were supposed to do, that's their job! d'uh!
But as we grow older, we start to realize that they did what they did out of love. unconditional love for their children. and we, loved them back because they are our parents. good ol' mum and dad, always there when you need something. but is it unconditional?

yep! i'm a daddy's girl..thru and thru!
love you, pa!


I have to admit, there were times when i hugged my dad and kissed him on the forehead so that he'd feel better when he handed me that rm5o note. or hugged my mum so tightly just so she would let me have a sleepover. but do our parents feed us, clothe us and give us life because they want something from us?? i don't think so. unless you have really demented parents.

a mother and father's love beats any other that is on this earth. they are the ones we owe everything to. not our lowlife boyfriend or bitchy girlfriend or smelly-ass cat. the old folks deserve the world from us and we ought to be giving it to them by now.

aww..i miss you mama..


I've always thought of what i would do if my parents were no longer around. its just a thought that haunts me from time to time. and guess what, i still dont know! what the hell am i gonna do when my mama n papa are not around anymore??? i wish that day never comes, i never want it to.period. hmm...but the universe has something different in store for all of us.

so friends, go call ur mum and dad and tell them you love 'em with all your heart and that you're gonna be the world's greatest son/daughter ever!!! (i see a t-shirt or a mug coming along). i love my mama n papa, more than anything on earth, and they love me. they don't have to say it out loud or remind me every valentine's day, but i know because their love speaks louder than any words could ever speak. hmm..sure beats the "love" you get from a random guy or girl, huh?

1 comment:

Isumaru said...

my mom passed away when i was ten. being so closed to her, and not too close to my dad who's always outstation, it was really a hard time for me to adapt to the changes.

but, that made me mature more than my age. now i jyst can chill wit my dad, and i hv a great stepmom.

God always hv plans for us, it's up to us on how to positively accept 'em. :)